Terms and Conditions of use for the WHITE OBSESSION website and our services
1 ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Your access to and use of White Obsession website ("the Website") is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
The contents of the Website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
3. CHANGES TO WEBSITE
The Website reserves the right to:
3.1 change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that the website shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal; and
3.2 change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
4. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Website and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against the Website arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
6.1 White Obsession warrants to you that White Obsession shall use its reasonable endeavours to provide the Services with reasonable care and skill and, as far as reasonably possible, in accordance with your request and instructions from time to time.
Where White Obsession supplies you with any goods or services supplied by a third party, then White Obsession is acting as your agent in sourcing the goods or services. White Obsession their employees and representatives act as agents only for companies in providing the services requested. They shall not be liable for any accident, injury, loss, damage, delay, curtailment, strike action however caused whether actual or threatened nor for acts of defaults of any companies or persons engaged in providing the service requested.
You are deemed to be responsible for, and shall use your own skill and judgement as to, the quality, value and suitability of such information and suggestions in relation to deciding whether to enter into any contract with any third party for the supply of services or sale of goods.
6.2 Your contract for the purchase of products or services is made with the relevant Supplier only. White Obsession acts as an agent for the Supplier and, unless expressly provided otherwise, all your rights and remedies are against the Supplier. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is designed to give any other person any rights or remedies under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
6.3 White Obsession will not be responsible for products and services offered by White Obsession as agents for the Suppliers or for any aspect of the relationship between you and any particular Supplier.
6.4 You agree that any contract entered into by you with any of the Suppliers is an independent contract. White Obsession hereby disclaims any and all liability for any act or omission of any Supplier or any loss incurred by you as a result of any act or omission of a Supplier whether or not arranged through White Obsession.
6.5 White Obsession accepts no liability for any losses or claims arising from any inability to access the Site or any failure to complete a transaction.
6.6 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of The Website for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of White Obsession Website or that of its employees or agents.
6.7 White Obsession shall have no liability to you for any loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims for compensation arising from requests or instructions supplied by you which are incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate or arising from their late arrival or non-arrival, or any other fault of you.
6.8 The Website is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6.9. The Website makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
7. TRANSPORT & VIP SERVICES
7.1. Any services including the hire of private jets, vehicles, yachts and coaches hired or chartered through White Obsession will be subject to the terms and conditions of the charter or service operator and the Supplier. While White Obsession takes reasonable care in selecting trained and licensed personnel White Obsession does not assume responsibility for damages, loss, or personal injury caused by the neglect of personnel including private security, chauffeur, catering staff recommended by White Obsession. Please note that White Obsession is not an authorised travel agent, charter, tour operator or personnel agency and only acts as an introductory agent on behalf of the Supplier. All rights and remedies you have are against the relevant Supplier.
8. RESTAURANT AND CLUB SERVICES
8.1 When you use the restaurant or club booking Service you may hereby authorise us to debit your Payment Card for any deposit paid by us on your behalf to the restaurant which is forfeited as a result of cancellation of the booking.
Terms and Conditions: Payments and deposits
- White Obsession's suppliers accept most major credit cards.
- There is a 3% surcharge on credit card payments.
- VAT at 17.5% is excluded on all rates.
- Your booking charge may be subject to additional waiting time and car park charges.
- All payments for chauffeur services must be paid for in advance.
- "Additional Charges" may occur if the booked journey involves additional time and/or distance being covered.
- "Additional Waiting Time" occurs fifteen minutes after the agreed journey booking time. Such charges will be rounded to the nearest fifteen minutes according to the hourly rate of hire or pro rata, the cost and duration of hire of our vehicles.
- The outstanding balance of any hire is due to White Obsession immediately upon completion of the hire and is payable either by credit card in advance or in cash to the Driver. Therefore if full payment is not received by the end of the journey, White Obsession reserves the rights to charge the credit card details that we have been given to initially secure the booking. This will be done on completion of any journey if full payment has not been received previously.
9. CANCELLATION & REFUNDS
- If the client is not at the specified collection point at the time the car has booked for, no refunds will be made.
- We offer a 50% refund for cancellations 48 hours prior to the journey booking, cancellations after this point will be subject to zero refund.
- White Obsession reserves the right to levy a:
25% charge of the original time if notified of time change regarding the reservation more than 24 hours before the scheduled hire;
50% charge if notified of a change of time of the reservation between 12 and 24 hours' before scheduled hire;
100% charge if notified of a change of the time of hire within 12 hours of scheduled hire or if no notification is received, and the chauffeurs are kept waiting for excessive periods of time.
- Clients are fully responsible for all damages THEY cause to the interior or exterior of their hired chauffeur car, and will be billed appropriately for repairs carried out to the vehicle, or valeting needed to return the car to the condition it was hired in.
- Clients property is carried at your own risk, and we will not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage to property carried in the chauffeur car. Clients are responsible for ensuring that their luggage is loaded or unloaded at all times, if accompanying the luggage on the journey.
In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
10.1 All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to the service provider of the Website or otherwise used by the Website as permitted by law.
11. GOVERNING LAW
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England or Scotland and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English or Scottish courts.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.